domingo, 2 de outubro de 2016

Enviado em 16 de dez de 2011This video shows 36 reasons why YEHOWAH is the NAME of the ONE TRUE GOD and why yahweh and yahuwah can not be the NAME. These reasons are easy to understand. You don't have to be an expert in Hebrew. For example, there are 19 names that start with the prefix YEHO and 14 names that start with YO. Both are short for YEHOWAH.Together these names make 33 reasons. You will have to watch the video for the remaining 3 reasons. As I have watched this video I see where I have made several mistakes in pronounciation and I used Yehudi instead of Yehudim. Please look at the big picture. After all, I am a carpenter and not a scholar. Yehowah said HIS people would know HIS NAME Isa.52:6 and that we would be called by it. 2 Chron. 7:14

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WEvdqPMvccY